10. Your resting heart rate is 10bpm.
9. 8x100 on 1:25 oddly reminds you of snow-skiing in Vermont.
8. Lose feeling in four or more toes.
7. Coach asks you to pee in his lane.
6. Dakin trades practice for furry slippers and cocoa.
5. Lifeguards say, "You guys are actually going to swim today?!"
3. We live in Florida, but blast the car's heater.
2. What do you mean by "Warm-up" / "Cool-down"?
1. Can't complain when your teeth chatter.
OK - Incredibly funny, but true - which is why I haven't been there. Got stuck on #4 for a moment - James clarified. Wet suits OK during practice???
Yes, wetsuits are OK. Conrad wore his and was toasty warm.
my hands and fingers didn't warm up for a couple of hours. And, believe it or not, it was #9 and #7 (ick!) that kept us warm enough to get through the practice. We only did the whole practice because Amber inspired us (or made us feel quilty - she was in a bikini and never complained a bit). She kept saying "I'm good!"