I have been speaking with the managers at the Halifax Plantation Country Club swimming pool. There exists the possibility that we may use their pool for our practices as a complement to our existing agreement with Frieda. The goal is to split our training sessions between two different facilities. I need to discuss the pros and cons of this potential arrangement with you, each team member. You also need to give me your opinion on what you consider reasonable costs to be, to use such a facility.
What type of facility do they have?
1. Pristine, clean facility
2. underutilized, little or no distractions
3. Great locker rooms
4. Golf club bar is 50 feet away.
1. It's 73 feet long (two feet short)
2. No lane lines, clock, or equipment
3. No heater, so we'll only be able to use the facility during warm months.